Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Increase in dosage

I haven't posted for quite some time.  Since the test results I have decided to keep increasing my dosage as my doctor stated that if I was interested in getting pregnant in the next few months I should consider doing.  So I have now increased to 2.5 pills twice a week.  I have noticed that I have been feeling better.  I seem to have more energy.  I guess since my hubby and I will be trying again come May I should start getting used to the ovulation saliva predictor.  I have heard some pros and cons about this type of predictor but as recommendation of the doctor I have decided to try.  It was 100 CAD and what the heck go to town.  The thing that is nice about it is that you never have to buy more predictor indicators for the kit.  So my fingers are crossed for another excursion.  I do admit that I have my negative thoughts.  I hate to have the disappoint again.  The emotional run of trying to conceive is exhausting.  But I will remain as positive as I can. 
We did discuss if this doesn't work perhaps we should start reviewing fertility drugs, etc.  So I know there is one more option after this but I am hoping HOPING that we don't have to go that route. 

No comments:

Post a Comment