Thursday, February 18, 2010

Test RESULTS

Sooo...I am happy to say that the test results have come back with a 38 prolactin level, down from 45.  I have started increasing my dosage to 1mg twice weekly and the medication seems to be helping.  My doctor has advised me to increase my dosage slightly since I would like to conceive in the near future.  So I will do as the doctor asks.  I have been complaining about an increase in fatigue which they believe may be a result of the side effects of my medication but honestly at this point I don't care about the fatigue as much as I care about getting my prolactin down.  I purchased a new ovulation predictor (via saliva) which has been recommended to see if I can determine my fertile days.  We will start with that this month and see whether it works.  I am a little happier now that I know the medication seems to be working as we are increasing my dosage.  Fingers crossed - all aboard let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment